image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

salam aidil adha..

salam aidiladha diucapkan wat semua n teristimewa wat diriku.. hu3... ucapan u diri sendiri la plak..
ry yg len dr yg len... hu3... bdw, i dont now how to say... whether i'm excited or not.. but the suitable n correct word is " just nice ". hmmmm....Just nice for what yaaa? hohoho...don't know... i'm really don't know how to say. If I said that i'm sad cz of my parent not here with me right now, it's not true. Truthly, it's not true! I'm not sad for that. Miss tu ada la... Soalan cepumas ka cepugangsa ntah yang ditanya oleh my bro (bgpit) and my friend (rahimah n laila)..."x tingat kat mak n abah ka?" Apa la...mau tanya lg.. Of cz la ingat.. My parent always in my heart. But if i said that i'm happy, yeahhh i'm not happy... why? i don't know. Now, my heart just nice..yeahhh..may b this is the suitable word to describe my feeling right now. But...I have many thing that i want to know right now. May be after this i must change my profession for a while. Not after this, i'm already change my profession since my parent not here. Now, i'm not a younger sister and also not only a student. I have more responsible to be shouldered. Now, i'm a sister...same like an elder sister...wowww..i'm felt old woman..hu3..may be after this i'm an investigation. huhhhh =()  jeng....jeng....jeng...

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment