image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Cries of Grief

all people in the world hope the best to MH370
Look at the picture.. i think everyone know whats going on now. All Malaysians are grieving the loss of the aircraft MH370. The sadness was especially felt by the families of the passengers. All people hope a good news from the responsible party who involved in this mission - Misi pencarian pesawat MH370. Although the chances of aircraft's victims still alive are impossible, but their hope was still high. We don't know what, how and why all this happened? But what can we do right now is pray.. Pray for the aircraft, pray for the passengers, pray for the pilot, pray for the victim's family, pray for the responsible party, and pray for all people.


Yes, it's hard to accepted someone in family disappeared like that..without grave..without disease..in a short word is without strong reasons. But we must turn back to the basic, what Muslim believe..qada' dan qadar..iaitu takdir dan ketentuan. I don't know how to said in english. Qada' and Qadar means that everything is determined by Allah SWT. We only can plan, but He decide it. Even we are a good planner for our life, it still turn to Allah SWT. There is wisdom behind what happened. Maybe not now but in the future who knows.

I'm lying if I said that I was not saddened by what happened. All thing are running like a sport runner in front my eyes. I'm imagined everything in sight. Although it does not involve my family members, however the (fitrah) natural tendency of a man will feel what the others feels..we are sharing a same feeling. Everyday I'm excited to watch or hear or read news from television, radio, internet and so on. Day by day..and now is the 22nd day.. I wish all the best to the responsible party who involved in this mission - misi pencarian pesawat MH370..and i hope the victim's family will strong in receiving this all things. I know you are strong. and one thing, don't stop praying. Pray..pray..and pray.. InshaAllah, your heart will tough to accept it and one word that Muslim always say is "REDHA".


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment